Why is supercritical co2 extraction equipment favored in the medical industry
Date of release:2018-09-20 Author: Click:
Supercritical co2 extraction equipment is favored by the pharmaceutical industry, and its main applications include:
A. extraction of higher fatty acids (EPA, DHA, dehydroascorbic acid, etc.) in fish oil;
B. The extraction of higher fatty acids from plants or bacteria (such as cinnamo-linolenic acid);
C. Extraction of medicinal ingredients (alkaloids, flavonoids, fat-soluble vitamins, glucoside, etc.).
The application of supercritical carbon dioxide in the medical industry far exceeds that of other industries. Therefore, the application of supercritical carbon dioxide in the medical industry is divided into three categories - biological active substances and natural drug extraction, pharmacy, drug analysis and particle production of special medicinal ingredients.
A. extraction of bioactive substances and natural drugs
(A) concentrated sardine oil, EPA and DHA in platyhela, and the comprehensive utilization of seaweed resources opened up A new way.
(B) extract the yolk phosphorus ester from the yolk
(C) extraction of soybean phosphoester from soybeans
(D) extraction of carotene from rotten tomatoes
Supercritical fluid crystallization technology is based on material solubility in the supercritical fluid is sensitive to temperature and pressure characteristics of the preparation of ultrafine particles, including GAS (GAS) resistance to solvent process used in the processing of bioactive substances. Process is refers to under the condition of high pressure GAS dissolved carbon dioxide to make organic solvent, cohesion can significantly reduce, dissolving capacity decreases, and already dissolved substances to form crystalline or amorphous precipitation process. Applications are as follows:
(A) carbon dioxide and insulin dimethylsulfoxide solutions are injected from the top of the precipitator through A special nozzle, and the two are mixed under high pressure and flow out of the precipitator. Insulin crystallization is concentrated in the screening program at the bottom.
(B) increase the bioavailability of molecules with poor solubility
(C) development of less invasive parenteral administration methods (such as pulmonary administration and percutaneous absorption systems) for humans.
C. drug analysis
Will be used for chromatographic technology of supercritical fluid chromatography and supercritical fluid with high speed, high efficiency and strong selectivity, high separation efficiency, and save time, less dosage, low cost, conditions are easy to control, not contaminated samples, etc., suitable for hard to volatilize, quick analysis of pyrolysis macromolecule material. Expert coffee is analyzed with supercritical fluid chromatography, ginger powder, pepper, hops, hemp, etc. All in all, supercritical fluid technology in the pharmaceutical industry in addition to used in extracting active substance from plants, more and more widely used, many promising applications are under development. Articles come from the Internet
Supercritical foaming equipmen
The address of this article:/en/news/387.html
- Aerogel is fireproof and lightweight
- The role of supercritical fluid extraction in tea processing
- Explain the principle and process of supercritical fluid extraction
- What are the advantages of aerogel
- The advantage of supercritical dyeing equipment
- Composition of PU filler
- Extraction equipment should be selected and use of attention
- Technical advantage of supercritical fluid extraction of walnut oil
- Advantages of supercritical CO2 extraction of ginger essential oil
- Supercritical dyeing equipment can eliminate waste water
- Classification of reaction vessels
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- The development of supercritical fluid
- What factors affect extraction
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- The application of carbon dioxide
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide