Technical advantage of supercritical fluid extraction of walnut oil
Date of release:2018-09-20 Author: Click:
01. Effectively prevent the oxidation of thermally sensitive materials, with pure quality.
CO2 critical temperature close to room temperature (T = 31.3 ℃), extraction temperature at no more than 40 ℃, the temperature, and in inert gas CO2 medium, almost all the heat sensitive material will not be oxidation, the maximum keep the naturalness of walnut oil.
The quality of walnut oil produced by carbon dioxide supercritical process is superior to the national standard.
From walnut meat to refined oil at low temperature (40 ℃), the walnut oil itself is rich in vitamin E, squalene, sterol and other beneficial nutrients and biological active ingredients well kept, and avoid benzopyrene, aflatoxin, trans fatty acids, the production of harmful material such as poly (glyceride, absolutely no heavy metal residue.
02. There is no solvent residue problem in supercritical extraction technology, and the quality is excellent.
03. Kill all kinds of bacteria under high pressure to effectively prevent microbial pollution.
Supercritical sterilization does not require special conditions and operations. CO2 under high pressure can effectively kill all kinds of bacteria.
Carbon dioxide is non-toxic to human body and pollution-free to the environment. Articles come from the Internet
Supercritical foaming equipment
The address of this article:/en/news/391.html
- Description of supercritical fluid CO2 extraction and chemical extraction
- Aerogel is fireproof and lightweight
- The role of supercritical fluid extraction in tea processing
- Explain the principle and process of supercritical fluid extraction
- Explanation on carbon dioxide extraction
- What are the advantages of aerogel
- The advantage of supercritical dyeing equipment
- Composition of PU filler
- Extraction equipment should be selected and use of attention
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- What factors affect extraction
- Classification of reaction vessels
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
- The application of carbon dioxide
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide
- The development of supercritical fluid
- An overview of carbon dioxide